We invite your family to join us this Sunday.
What you can expect:
- The service lasts about an hour
- A welcoming, family-friendly, and casual atmosphere
- A Christ-centered teaching that is practical for everyday life
- A full band that plays a variety of worship music from celebratory to contemplative and current to the classics.
- Children are always welcome to worship with their parents, however, we do offer age-appropriate worship for your kids during the 9:30 am service. If interested see below +.
When you arrive you will be welcomed by our friendly greeters. If you have any questions, they would be more than happy to help. Before service begins you can enjoy a free cup of coffee and a pastry in our Community Hall.
There is also a private nursing room in the back of the sanctuary with a TV so that mothers can care for their babies without missing a thing.